Over 50s Now Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccination
All people aged 50 years and over can book their COVID-19 vaccine at the Cobram site located on O’Dwyer Street or, they may also choose to be vaccinated in Shepparton.
Booking an appointment:
You can book an appointment to receive a COVID-19 vaccination by contacting one of your local COVID-19 vaccine sites:
NCN Health Cobram – COVID-19 Vaccine site
1 O’Dwyer Avenue, Cobram, 3644 Ph: (03) 5871 0950
At the Cobram COVID-19 vaccine site we are delivering the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.
In line with the advice from Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation we will be:
- offering the AstraZeneca vaccine to adults over 50 years
- offering the AstraZeneca to adults under 50 years (from April 21) if they consent to receive it
GV Health Shepparton – COVID-19 Vaccine site
McIntosh Centre, Shepparton Showgrounds, Corner Thompson & High St, Shepparton, 3630
Call the Victorian Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398.
You will then need to select Option 1 – Option 1 – Option 1
The Shepparton COVID-19 Vaccination Hub are delivering both Pfizer and Astra Zeneca COVID-19 vaccines. In line with the advice from Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation they will be:
- offering the Pfizer Vaccine to adults aged under 50 years
- offering the Pfizer Vaccine to adults aged over 50 years if they have a contraindication to receiving the AstraZeneca Vaccine
- offering the AstraZeneca Vaccine to adults over 50 years
- offering the AstraZeneca Vaccine to adults under 50 years (from April 21) if they consent to receive it
When booking please be ready to provide the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
What to bring to your appointment
A form of identification that shows your date of birth – ideally one with a photograph. If you have a Medicare card please bring this to your appointment, but you do not need to have a Medicare card in order to receive a vaccination. The appointment will take around 30 minutes, you must remain with us for observation for 15 minutes after you are vaccinated
Need more information?
If you are unsure about your eligibility for an COVID-19 vaccine, you can use the eligibility checker on The Department of Health and Human Services website. https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility