Job 540, After Hours Manager 0.7 EFT, Cobram
Position: After Hours Manager
Hours/EFT: 0.7 EFT (56 hours per fortnight)
Status: Part Time Permanent
NCN Health are looking for an After Hours Manager to join our Acute Department at Cobram.
The After Hours Manager is a key member of the Acute team and is responsible for the effective Management and operations of NCN Health, Cobram, after hours, including weekends
The role is required to maintain relationships with internal and external partners are essential. The role will be leader in working within the NCN Health’s model of care, to ensure best practice for our residents.
Key Selection Criteria includes:
- Satisfactory National History Criminal Check prior to commencement of employment (less than 6 months old)
- Satisfactory Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children Check prior to commencement of employment
- A current Drivers Licence
- Immunisation in accordance with Infection Control Guideline
- Registered Nurse with a current registration to practice from the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent
- Demonstrated skills in leadership and management within the healthcare setting
- A minimum of 5 years post graduate experience
- Evidence of Advanced nursing skills and knowledge
- Highly Developed problem solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills, and conflict resolution.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or willing to work towards same
- Demonstrated experience in acute nursing
- Effective communication and team work
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively
- Person centred approach to care and community awareness programs.
- Demonstrated ability and fully affect a culture of continual improvement resulting in positive, best practice outcomes.
Clear understanding of Quality/Risk management and Accreditation requirements
Persian Ditchon, Nurse Unit Manager, Phone 5871 0722
For further information please see attached position description.
Must address the key selection criteria, include application letter, resume, complete an application for employment form and provide a minimum of 2 professional referees and submit an application to:
Director People & Culture
PO Box 128, Numurkah VIC 3636
5pm Wednesday, 20th January 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and work in a supportive and team focused work environment.
If you want to make a difference, we encourage you to join our team!