Job 559, Senior Dentist, Cobram Campus
Position: Senior Dentist
Hours/EFT: 1.0 EFT
NCN Health are looking for a Senior Dentist to join our Dental Clinic department Cobram. The Senior Dentist will provide treatment to private patients attending the clinic and also to be responsible for providing supervision and clinical support to University of Melbourne Dental Students on placement and the Graduate Dentist. The position is key to the organisations strategic emphasis on creating a training centre for future dentists.
The Senior Dentist performs functions to work collaboratively with the Dental Clinic Manager and Dental team to provide leadership and make key decision in promoting a progressive and client care environment.
Key Selection Criteria includes:
- Satisfactory National History Criminal Check prior to commencement of employment (less than 6 months old)
- Satisfactory Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children Check prior to commencement of employment
- A current Drivers Licence
- Immunisation in accordance with Infection Control Guideline
- Bachelor of Dental Science (BDSC) or equivalent of; approved by the Dental Board of Australia (DBA)
- Radiation Operators Licence
- Minimum two years clinical experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with clients / patients, visitors, and staff at all levels
- Sound working knowledge of information technology
- Excellent verbal, organisational and written skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Proven ability to create and maintain a positive workplace culture
- Understanding of Titanium & Dental 4 Windows computer software systems
- Understanding of the Public Oral Health Programs
Tanya Cleese, Dental Clinic Manager, Phone 5871 0840
For further information please see attached position description.
Must address the key selection criteria, include application letter, resume, complete an application for employment form and provide a minimum of 2 professional referees and submit an application to:
Director People & Culture
PO Box 128, Numurkah VIC 3636
5pm Sunday, 31st January 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and work in a supportive and team focused work environment.
If you want to make a difference, we encourage you to join our team!