Job 563, ANUM 0.9 EFT, Cobram Campus
Position: Associate Nurse Unit Manager
Location: Irvin House, Cobram
Hours/EFT: 0.9 EFT (72 Hours Per Fortnight)
Status: Part Time Permanent
NCN Health are looking for an Associate Nurse Unit Manager to join our Irvin House Department at Cobram.
The ANUM – Registered Nurse is an integral member of the nursing team who provide services to a diverse client group. Within this role the Registered Nurse is accountable for the efficient and effective provision of quality client care that promotes the clients / residents’ well-being.
The ANUM must therefore, be able to assess and prioritise client needs in the context of the wards workload to deliver positive outcomes for each and every client of the service. As such it is anticipated that the Registered nurse is a self-motivated individual who is able to function independently when the situation requires it.
Key Selection Criteria includes:
- Satisfactory National History Criminal Check prior to commencement of employment (less than 6 months old)
- Satisfactory Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children Check prior to commencement
- A current Drivers Licence
- Immunisation in accordance with Infection Control Guideline
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Proven organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage a diverse caseload
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate competency in clinical care across a broad spectrum.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing educational and professional development across all levels of the nursing profession including management.
- Demonstrate competence in basic computer skills.
- Demonstrate and promote the understanding of professional nursing issues and education requirements.
- Demonstrate analytical skills through research findings to enrich and update delivery of health care and community awareness programs.
Michelle Wyatt, Nurse Unit Manager, Phone 5871 0851
For further information please see attached position description.
Must address the key selection criteria, include application letter, resume, complete an application for employment form and provide a minimum of 2 professional referees and submit an application to:
Director People & Culture
PO Box 128, Numurkah VIC 3636
5pm Sunday 24th January 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and work in a supportive and team focused work environment.
If you want to make a difference, we encourage you to join our team!