Medical Clinic Practice Manager
Position: Medical Clinic Practice Manager
Location: Cobram Campus
Hours/EFT: 1.0 EFT (80 hours per fortnight)
Status: Full Time Permanent
NCN Health is looking for a Medical Clinic Practice Manager to join our GP Medical Clinic at Cobram.
The Practice Manager ensures the daily operations of the Clinic are efficient and effective. The role leads the reception and nursing teams to provide a range of high-quality health care to the community, as well as managing financials and patient records.
Key Selection Criteria includes:
- Satisfactory National History Criminal Check prior to commencement of employment (less than 6 months old)
- Satisfactory Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children Check prior to commencement of employment
- A current Drivers Licence
- Immunisation in accordance with Infection Control Guideline
- Certificate III or IV in Business Administration or equivalent
- Previous experience in a Medical Clinic / Practice for minimum 3 years
- Knowledge of Medicare, Private Health Insurance, DVA, Workcover, TAC
- Broad knowledge of medical information software systems
- Understanding of quality improvement and medical clinic accreditation requirements
- Demonstrated team focus and team building skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated experience with financial and data reporting
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organisational written skills
- High level computer skills
- Previous experience working with Genie medical practice software
- Previous experience in a Medical Clinic as an Assistant or Manager role
Jacque Phillips, Chief Executive Officer, Phone 5862 0513
For further information please see position description
Must address the key selection criteria, include application letter, resume, complete an application for employment form and provide a minimum of 2 professional referees and submit an application to:
Director People & Culture
PO Box 128, Numurkah VIC 3636
5pm Sunday, 1st March 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and work in a supportive and team focused work environment.
If you want to make a difference, we encourage you to join our team!