Quality Improvement and Clinical Risk Assistant Manager
Position: Quality Improvement and Clinical Risk Assistant Manager
EFT/Hours: 0.6 EFT (48 Hours Per Fortnight)
Status: Part Time Temporary (Parental Leave Cover) Until 26th August 2022
Salary/Hourly rate: Dependent on relevant discipline
About NCN Health:
The voluntary amalgamation of Nathalia, Cobram and Numurkah health services took place on 1 July 2019, to enhance access to local health care for communities. The new organisation ‘NCN Health’ now operates under a combined management and governance structure. NCN Health provides a range of health services for residents and visitors to the Moira Shire while upholding out three core values of Respect, Accountability and Partnership to represent our staff, residents, clients and broader community, now and into the future.
About the Role:
NCN Health have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Improvement and Clinical Risk Assistant Manager to join our team in Quality at Numurkah.
The position has a key role in supporting a positive quality improvement culture, underpinned by effective Quality, Safety and Risk Management Frameworks. The position is the key point of contact and provides knowledge and oversight to the various committees within scope of this role.
What we are looking for:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Health (or successful completion of short courses relevant to this role or progress toward such qualifications) or other related disciplines.
- Experience in continuous quality improvement, clinical governance and development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Demonstrated experience and working knowledge and understanding of the National Safety in Quality Healthcare Service (NSQHS) Standards Aged Care Quality Standards and other accreditation processes.
What we can offer you:
- Salary Packaging
- Professional Development and Study Leave
- Social Club
- Free parking
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Jacque Phillips, Chief Executive Officer NCN Health, Phone 5862 0513
For further information please see position description
Must address the Key Selection Criteria listed in the Position Description, include application letter, resume, complete an Application for Employment Form and provide a minimum of 2 professional referees and submit an application to:
Director People & Culture
PO Box 128, Numurkah VIC 3636
5pm Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and work in a supportive and team focused work environment.
If you want to make a difference, we encourage you to join our team!