Registered Nurse Grade 2 or Enrolled Nurse Level 2
Position: Registered Nurse Grade 2 or Enrolled Nurse Level 2
EFT/Hours: 0.5 EFT (40 Hours Per Fortnight)
Status: Part Time Permanent
Salary/Hourly rate: Enrolled Nurse – $30.5263 to $33.9368 plus 9.5% superannuation where applicable Registered Nurse – $32.2131 to $45.4973 plus 9.5% superannuation where applicable
About NCN Health:
The voluntary amalgamation of Nathalia, Cobram and Numurkah health services took place on 1 July 2019, to enhance access to local health care for communities. The new organisation ‘NCN Health’ now operates under a combined management and governance structure. NCN Health provides a range of health services for residents and visitors to the Moira Shire while upholding out three core values of Respect, Accountability and Partnership to represent our staff, residents, clients and broader community, now and into the future.
About the Role:
NCN Health have an exciting opportunity for an Enrolled Nurse Level 2 or a Registered Nurse Grade 2 to join our team in Acute at Cobram.
The Enrolled Nurse, is an integral member of the Nursing Team, who will provide services to a diverse client group. Within this role the Enrolled Nurse will work in the Acute Setting to support client and patient quality care.
The Registered Nurse is an integral member of the nursing team who provide services to a diverse client group. Within this role the Registered Nurse is accountable for the efficient and effective provision of quality client care that promotes the clients well-being.
What we are looking for Registered Nurse:
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Proven organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage a diverse caseload
What we are looking for Enrolled Nurse:
- Current Registration as an Enrolled Nurse with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Holds a board approved qualification in medicines administration
- Ability to use electronic communication and usage of relevant software programs including client management software
What we can offer you:
- Salary Packaging
- Professional Development and Study Leave
- Social Club
- Free parking
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Persian Ditchon, Nurse Unit Manager, Phone 5871 0722
For further information please see position description
Must address the Key Selection Criteria listed in the Position Description, include application letter, resume, complete an Application for Employment Form and provide a minimum of 2 professional referees and submit an application to:
Director People & Culture
PO Box 128, Numurkah VIC 3636
5pm Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and work in a supportive and team focused work environment.
If you want to make a difference, we encourage you to join our team!