NCN Health are looking to develop long term partnerships with suppliers that are adaptable and innovative, who take accountability, and who can help deliver real and lasting value.
Standard terms of trade have been included to assist with the procurement process, along with further documentation and useful links.
The annual Procurement Activity Plan provides a summary of the major procurement activities in the non-salary area of organisational expenditure and provides potential suppliers knowledge of the likely procurements NCN will engage within the financial year. The plan will be reviewed and updated as required, based on the best information available at the time of publication.
- Annual Procurement Activity Plan, 2021 – 2022
- Complaints Relating to a Procurement Activity – NCN Health
- Terms and Conditions of Trade
- Victorian Government – Procurement Supplier Code of Conduct – PDF
- NCN Health Tenders 2020 – 21
- Health Share Victoria – Contractors