This page includes information on;
- where you can get a COVID test
- visiting hours and restrictions at NCN Health
- where you can get a COVID-19 vaccine (please note, the Cobram Vaccination Clinic is now closed. See below for other options)
The Department of Health closed state run PCR COVID testing sites from December 31. This means PCR COVID tests are no longer be available at NCN Health.
Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs) are currently available free of charge from front reception at each campus, there are no eligibility requirements and you do not have to make an appointment to collect these. If you have COVID symptoms please call ahead to reception to organise a COVID safe pick up of RATs.
P: (03) 5871 0777 (opt 6)
Visiting Hours and Restrictions
Due to the COVID pandemic visiting restrictions are subject to change, if you are travelling, it is a good idea to call ahead before visiting on the contact details listed below.
Residential Aged Care
There are no limits to the number of visitors per resident to aged care. All visitors must have a negative result from a COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test taken the same day.
Visitors cannot attend if they are a close contact of a positive COVID-19 case.
Visitors to the Hospital
- Visitors to acute or urgent care must wear a mask (aged 8 years and over) unless a valid exemption applies
- Visitors do not have to provide proof of vaccination
- Visitors may be asked to complete a Rapid Antigen Test before entering
- There is no limit on how many visitors can attend at one time, however, social distancing still applies.
Visitors to Urgent Care
Patients attending Urgent Care continue to have only one support person attend with them.
Important – when visiting is not allowed
Individuals must not visit anyone in a hospital or care facility, if they:
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have not been given clearance from self-isolation under the Quarantine, Isolation and Testing Order
- have a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees or symptoms of acute respiratory infection such as:
- breathing difficulties such as breathlessness
- sore throat
- runny nose.
If you have any concerns or questions around visiting, we are here to help.
Weekdays 8.00am – 4.30pm.
Weekends 9.00am – 4.30pm.
7 days a week
Acute Ward – 8am – 8pm.
Irvin House Residential Aged Care – 9.00am – 6.00pm.
Acute Ward and Urgent Care 7 days per week – 8am – 8pm.
Numurkah Pioneers Memorial Lodge, 7 days per week – 10.00am – 5.00pm.
Karinya Nursing Home, 7 days per week – 10.00am – 5.00pm.
Please note, there are some visitors who are permitted to attend outside these hours with prior arrangement. If you are unsure, or need more information please contact us.
COVID-19 Vaccination Program
Please note that the Cobram Vaccination Clinic is closed PERMANENTLY.
For your vaccinations, contact your local GP or follow the link for Jabba – Vaccination Bus