PCR COVID Tests are no longer available at NCN Health.
Visiting Hours and Restrictions
Due to the COVID pandemic visiting restrictions are subject to change, if you are travelling, it is a good idea to call ahead before visiting on the contact details listed below.
Residential Aged Care
There are no limits to the number of visitors per resident to aged care.
Visitors please do not attend if you feel unwell or have symptoms of COVID-19, even if you have tested negative. Visitors may be asked to wear a mask and complete a Rapid Antigen Test before entering.
Visitors to the Hospital and Urgent Care
- Visitors to acute or urgent care may be asked to wear a mask (aged 8 years and over)
- Visitors do not have to provide proof of vaccination
- Visitors may be asked to complete a Rapid Antigen Test before entering
- There is no limit on how many visitors can attend at one time.
Important – when visiting is not allowed
Individuals must not visit anyone in a hospital or care facility, if they:
- have tested positive to COVID-19 within the past 5 days.
- have a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees or symptoms of acute respiratory infection such as:
- breathing difficulties such as breathlessness
- sore throat
- runny nose.
If you have any concerns or questions around visiting, we are here to help.
Weekdays 8.00am – 4.30pm.
Weekends 9.00am – 4.30pm.
7 days a week
Acute Ward – 8am – 8pm.
Irvin House Residential Aged Care – 9.00am – 6.00pm.
Acute Ward and Urgent Care 7 days per week – 8am – 8pm.
Numurkah Pioneers Memorial Lodge, 7 days per week – 10.00am – 5.00pm.
Karinya Nursing Home, 7 days per week – 10.00am – 5.00pm.
Please note, there are some visitors who are permitted to attend outside these hours with prior arrangement. If you are unsure, or need more information please contact us.
COVID-19 Vaccination Program
Please note that the Cobram Vaccination Clinic is closed PERMANENTLY.
For your vaccinations, contact your local GP or pharmacy.