NCN Health Graduate Nursing Program provides the opportunity for candidates to explore diverse learning experiences in small rural healthcare settings. NCN Health comprises of three campuses in Nathalia, Cobram and Numurkah.
We offer a wide range of professional development opportunities to prepare new graduates for the workforce. The graduate nursing program runs for 12 months and includes 4-5 clinical rotations at a variety of departments.
At NCN Health we offer a supportive environment so that graduate nurses in the program can consolidate and further develop knowledge and skills and prepare for future career opportunities.
When you join the graduate nurse program at NCN Health, you will have the opportunity to work in clinical areas such as; Acute, Theatre, Aged Care and District Nursing. You will have the chance to work across the three NCN Health campuses; Nathalia, Cobram and Numurkah. You will also spend 4 weeks of your graduate year at Goulburn Valley Health Shepparton to further expand your range of experiences and skills.
Applications for the NCN Health Graduate program open in July each year. NCN Health offers 8 graduate nurse positions.
Our ideal candidates are
- Aligned to the core values of NCN Health.
- Team players.
- Committed to learning and delivering excellent patient care.
- Committed to providing safe clinical care.
Benefits of the graduate program at NCN Health
- Opportunity for permanent contracts of employment after completion of the Graduate year.
- 5-8 paid study days
- Salary packaging benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Free car parking
Before you begin the graduate nurse program, you will be given the opportunity to participate in a pre-employment workshop. This workshop offers you:
- the chance to meet other new graduates
- opportunity to meet the education team
- opportunity to gain valuable insight into the year ahead of you.
For further information please refer to: Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria (PMCV) Computer Matching Service for Graduate Nurses