Our Access and Intake team work with you to help you identify your health and wellbeing needs, and support you to link with services.
When you contact us about our Community Health and Wellbeing services, or are referred to us, the first person you talk to is usually a member of our Access and Intake team. They will:
- take or confirm your details
- talk to you about your needs
- give you information about our services and your rights and responsibilities as a client of NCN Health
- discuss eligibility and fees for the service, and
- organise an appointment for you or arrange for a service to contact you
What does it cost?
How can I access it?
Contact our Access and Intake team at either our Nathalia, Cobram and Numurkah campus or complete the Community Health & Wellbeing Referral Form
Parents of Teens wanting to use the Nathalia Gym please fill in this consent form prior to first gym session.
Phone: (03) 5871 0944
Email: [email protected]