Counsellors help people to explore everyday challenges they may be facing. They also help people see things more clearly and support them so they can make changes to improve their emotional wellbeing.

Our Generalist Counsellors can help if you are:

  • Struggling to feel emotionally well.
  • Wanting to make healthy changes to your life.
  • Finding issues of the past still bothering you.
  • Needing help with a recent problem or situation.
  • Going through grief and loss.

Sexual Assault Counselling is an outreach service provided by Goulburn Valley Centre for Sexual Assault (GV CASA).

Drug and Alcohol Counselling is an outreach service provided by Primary Care Connect.

Rural Financial counselling is an outreach service provided by AgBiz Assist.

Where is it available?

Generalist counselling is available at our Nathalia, Cobram and Numurkah campuses.

For Sexual Assault Counselling please contact GV CASA directly.

For Drug and Alcohol Counselling please contact Primary Care Connect directly.

For Rural Financial Counselling please contact AgBiz Assist directly.

What does it cost?


How can I access it?

Most people get a referral from their doctor. You can refer yourself or be referred by another health professional, family, carer or advocate provided you give your consent for this.

For information regarding our Counselling services and where they are available, please contact our Access and Intake team for further information.

Nathalia: (03) 5866 9444
Cobram: (03) 5871 0900
Numurkah: (03) 5862 0560

Scroll top