X-RAY & Ultrasound Services
All Ultrasound and X-ray services are via appointment. For appointments please email the referral to [email protected] or by phone.
Referrals may be made by your GP, Specialist, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Osteopath and Podiatrist *Please note some of these referrals may incur a fee*
What does it cost?
Medicare covers the cost of most of our medical imaging services. We bulk bill for all eligible services.
An out-of-pocket expense, commonly known as a “gap” payment may be charged for different tests. It is expected that this payment will be made on the day of your appointment. If you have any questions or would like more information about our fees, please ask our staff when you are booking your appointment.
How can I access it?
- Monday, Tuesday and alternating Thursday/Friday 9:30am to 3:00pm.
- Monday to Friday 9:30am to 4:00pm.
- Monday 8:30am to 4:00pm
- Tuesday 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Thursday 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- Monday – half day only
- Thursday 09:30am-2:00pm.
What do I bring to my appointment?
- The request form from your doctor
- All previous imaging if coming for Pregnancy Ultrasounds
- Medicare card
- DVA card (if applicable)
How do you obtain a copy of the image or results?
- Visit your General Practitioner